Mature Students – The Student Room
To get more mature students to consider higher education, BIS joined forces with The Student Room. The official content about student finance was hosted on the official platform, Directgov, with a prominent link through to The Student Room’s specially-created area for discussion between students and prospective students. The end result was a campaign which bridged the two worlds and answered the questions prospective students were likely to have, but which Government is rarely in a position to answer:
The Student Room and the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) have teamed up to create this resource for anyone over the age of 21 who’s thinking of returning to education.
– Search on the map below for somewhere near you to study
– Get your questions answered by existing mature students in the mature student forum
– Read profiles of mature students a wide range of subjects
– Watch the video case studies of current mature students
– Read about various universities in our extensive list of profiles and guides.
Follow @DigEngGuide for more examples and tips